Backup & Restore
- All hard drives will crash during their lifetime
- More than 1 in 10 laptops will be stolen in their lifetime
- A laptop is stolen every 53 seconds
- Every year 46% of computer users lose their music, photos, and documents
- 50% of all hard drives will crash within 5 years
- 89.1% of PC users don’t perform regular backups
- A recent study from Gartner, Inc., found that 90 percent of companies that experience data loss go out of business within two years.
- 70 percent of companies go out of business after a major data loss
That last fact should be a huge wake up call. Make it easy on your business to keep valuable data like contacts somewhere safe (but in more than one place). Having a way to back up all your businesses data can not only save incase of a hard drive failure but may actually make it easier to do business.
For example have you ever needed to share a big file quickly but couldn’t email it. Companies like Dropbox and JustCloud are just a few who provide services that can back up all your computers while making it easy to share files and even access from other devices.
Set a system in place so you can backup & restore valuable data.